jeudi 15 décembre 2011

My Christmas wish came true!!

I eez a very lucky little dog. Just a few days ago, I was telling my friends how more needs to be done to heducate the public about not buying puppies from pet shops because 95% of them are bred on puppy farms which are very VERY bad places.

And because it is so close to your human bean Christmas, pet shops are full of puppies which the public are happily buying, without knowing the horror that lies behind these poor puppies.

Then today on Twitter I saw this wonderful video youtu.be/InmKjGZGx98 which has been made to show people what puppy farms are really like.

Please, PLEASE, all my lovely human bean friends, can you send this video link to everybody you know to try to let more and more people understand that puppy farms are not nice places. In fact if you read my last blog post, you will see that I think they should really be called something else, like puppy mills or puppy factories, because that is much more what they are like.

But someone has now made this wonderful information video and that gives me hope that one day soon, perhaps in my lifetime, everyone will know the true story behind puppy farming and will ban this terrible trade forever.

Thank you, mes amis and please don't even think about buying a puppy from a pet shop.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire